Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Ideas

In the 250 catalogs I have received this December and in my perusals of the Internet, I have found some strange things pawning themselves off as Christmas gifts. So if you are in need of any last minute ideas (not for me) for that hard to buy for person on your list...
Find your way with a belly button light.


Tattoo Sleeve



The Moo Mixer - my kids would love this!

Crime Scene Scarf

Beer Bra! Handy for work, probably!

Dog Poop Calendar - ah yes, one for every month!


2 comments:

athena said...

Ok, So I need to know when you have time not only to find this stuff but to actually blog about it! I swear, by the time I think of it, I am just too tired! And I have yet to figure out how you put the little videos on here! And the music!! Geez! I think you are my hero! What are you guys doing NYE???? Working on getting a babysitter so let me know if you guys already have plans!

AmyO said...

Thanks for the compliments on my blog! It means so much to me!