Thursday, December 10, 2009

Peace

This is a stressful time of year, I know that and I'm sure you do too. I have been thinking of a lot of my friends, co-workers, nieghbors and other people in my life lately. So many of them are filled with the stresses of the holidays and the basic December rush...

But some of them - some of you - may be feeling the stresses of a job loss or the need to find a job, financial needs, a sick family member, an aging parent, trying to sell a home, a grocery store moving into your neighborhood, a loved one serving in Afghanistan or Iraq, wanting a baby, wanting your kids to respect you, wanting to get married, depression, addiction, divorce, dealing with difficult family members, continually having to fix stuff that keeps breaking down, wanting to be closer to your family, trying to graduate (again), losing your company car, breaking your own car doing donuts in a church parking lot, taking a chance on something new, working too much, not living a healthy life, or trying to get a high score on bejeweled blitz!

So for everyone I love and like and admire - I wish you peace.

No comments: