Thursday, October 22, 2009

No news is good news, right?

Sorry sorry sorry sorrrrrrrry!!! I know I need to get back into the blog groove and I will try. But no news is good news, right? Kids are happy and adjusting well to school. Work is still there, which is a great thing. I feel opportunities will be popping up in the future and it is always good to have that feeling.



News of late...

The beautiful fall colors have arrived and it is my favorite time of year. We are getting our pumpkins tonight.



My college girlfriend, Joanne and her hubby, JD, are coming to visit tomorrow. I'm excited to see her! We're hoping to head downtown GR for some dinner and catch Borrowed Time at Kale's Corner.



My girlfriend, Marci, is getting married next weekend. She is one of the nicest people I know, so I am very happy for her.



Hunting season is in full swing for the guys, who are planning the firearms deer season annual deer camp. One deer in the freezer so far and a couple ducks.



T-Bird had a great report card - all A's and one B+. Little kids get report cards next week.



No school tomorrow!!! No work tomorrow!!!



No H1N1 flu yet...keeping fingers crossed.



Heading to Florida in November for the first EVER Osto family Thanksgiving. Should be a riot.



I'm missing my family and hoping to see my mom soon.



That's all for now, until I can think of something more interesting to write about. If you have any suggestions, click the comment button and let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, please post pictures,,,love ya