Monday, July 21, 2008

Two years of blogging

I just realized that you have been following my rambling blog for TWO YEARS? Thanks for sticking with me, now if you could only click on the little link below each post. It is called "comments". Once you click there you can type a comment. I know, I know, it is crazy that you click the link called "comments" and then write your comment and then *poof* like magic it will appear on my blog. This technology thing - wacky!

Anyways, thanks to those of you who check in on my life every now and again. I hope to have some pics posted soon from last week's up north vacation. I only took 90 shots and a video, so it is taking a while to download. Also, if anyone has any pics of me and my dear friend George, can you please email to me? (camposto@comcast.net). I'm in the doghouse.

Love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a frequent visitor and love the pics.....Keep it up girl
Nana

Anonymous said...

You go girl, I visit the site daily and so do some of my friends...
Nana

Anonymous said...

Its a great site, I try to visit frequently, and your still my favorite girl and STILL think you should consider writing something, your good, Nannie P

AmyO said...

Thanks to my biggest fans...my mothers!